Trends

Drank Man Burns To Death In His House After Lighting Cigarette In Busia

Drank Man Burns To Death In His House After Lighting Cigarette In Busia

The Tragedy struck a village in Busia County after a 33 year old man died in a house fire after returning home drunk. The fire allegedly started after the man lit a cigarette and fell asleep.

His mother who was left in shock said that George was unable to escape death because the fire had already spread the house by the time he woke up.

However, the efforts by neighbors to put out the fire were in vain as the flames engulfed the entire iron sheet house within a very short time making it difficult even for rescuers to get close to it.

In addition, Police later took the charred remains of the deceased to the local mortuary awaiting a post mortem examination. The police have moved swiftly to investigate the matter.

©Copyright disclaimer. Wasafimusic.com ensure that copyrighted materials are not uploaded, It also doesn’t own any song in it, Only the artists are sending their songs to be uploaded into our website just for promo. if you are the copyright owner please contact us immediately. There’s no need for a copyright strike while we can remove the content! You can send an email to [email protected] for a quick response!

Wasafi Music

Welcome to the best African Music Blog. Here you can get all the updates about entertainment industry and celebrity news.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button
Close
eskişehir bayan escort - escort eskişehir - eskişehir escort - izmir escort bayan - escorteskişehir bayan escort - escort eskişehir - eskişehir escort - izmir escort bayan - escort