Who is William Ruto Biography
- William Ruto was born in 1966 in Kamagut Uashin Gishu.
- Ruto Mother: Sarah Cheruiyot
- Ruto Father: Daniel Cheruiyo
- William ruto earns basic salary of 1.2million as deputy president of kenya.
Ruto’s Wealth Status:
- He comes from one of the richest people in kenya.
- 1.2 Billion rural home in Turbo in a 700 acre piece of land
- Residential Property along Jogoo road Nairobi
- He is the major shareholder in Amaco insurance
- Osere flats in Rongai
- Weston hotel
- His Karen home is also said to be worth millions of shillings
- Poultry Business at Turbo home
His Education Background include:
- Primary school school: Kerotet and Kamagut Primary School
- Secondary school – 0 LEVEL: Wareng Secondary School : 1981-1984
- A LEVEL- Kapsabet Boys 1985- 1986 University: University of Nairobi (BSc (botany and zoology)
- IN 1990 He pursued masters degree which Botany where he graduated in 2011.
- William Ruto is currently pursuing Phd in the same university.
William Ruto currently serves as Kenya’s vice president and president-elect. He joined forces with President Uhuru Kenyatta to establish a formidable coalition, which ultimately led to the two of them ascending to power between the years of 2012 and 2022.
William Ruto’s biography, fortune, contacts, family, wife, life history, most recent news, religious affiliation, tribal affiliation, automobiles, residence, International Criminal Court, children, sons, and daughters are all listed here. One of the very few Kenyans that owns a chopper is him.
Deputy President William Ruto is an intelligent and self-made politician who has quickly risen to the top of the political establishment to become the most formidable politician in the country at the present moment.
Ruto is said to have entered the world of politics when he started pushing for Kanu presidential contender Daniel arap Moi, according to some who know him rather well.
In 2011, he severed his ties with Raila’s organization and went on to establish the United Republican Party. At the time, he gave every indication that he intended to make a bid for the presidency on a ticket sponsored by the newly established party.