Eliud Owalo Biography, Education, Career, Awards, Real Name & His Tribe
Background, Areas of Expertise & Memberships
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Candidate in Strategic Management, University of Nairobi.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree in Human Resources Management, University of Nairobi.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Hons. Degree in Economics and Business Studies, Kenyatta University.
- Fellow, Institute of Human Resource Management (FIHRM)
- Member, Professional Trainers’ Association of Kenya (PTAK)
- Managing Consultant, Eliud & Associates (E&A)
- Former Director/Council Member – Kenya School of Government (KSG).
Economist, Management Consultant and Strategy Expert.
Areas Of Specialization
- Micro and Macro Economics
- Strategic Planning;
- Business Planning;
- Organizational Re-structuring;
- Job Evaluation and Pay Structure Architecture;
- Performance Management;
- Management of Strategic Change;
- Training Needs Assessment (T.N.A.);
- Organizational Design/Development;
- Executive Search, Selection and Placement (Recruitment);
- Human Resource Audit;
- Market Research/Surveys;
- Monitoring and Evaluation(M& E);and
- Feasibility Studies.
LEADERSHIP POSITIONS PREVIOUSLY HELD
- Head student – St. Mary’s School, Yala (Year 1988 -1989).
- Chairman and Player, Kenyatta University Basketball Club, the Pirates (1992-1994).