Tanzanian singer and songwriter Ben Pol has released a new song called “My Life” featuring Darassa. The song is an empowering anthem about living life to the fullest and not letting anyone tell you what to do.
The song’s lyrics are full of motivational messages. Ben Pol sings about how he is never going to look back and that he is going to live his life to the end. He also talks about how he is going to hustle and make his money, even if he doesn’t always succeed.
Darassa’s verse is equally inspiring. He sings about how he has come a long way in his life and that he is not going to let anyone stand in his way. He also talks about how he is going to act and not just talk.
The song’s music video is also visually appealing. It features Ben Pol and Darassa performing the song in a variety of locations, including a city street, a beach, and a forest.
“My Life” is a powerful song that is sure to resonate with people of all ages. It is a reminder that we should all live our lives to the fullest and not let anyone tell us what we can and cannot do.
Here are some of the specific lyrics that are particularly empowering:
- “I never ever go back naenda mbele kwa mbele” (I never go back, I always move forward)
- “I live my life to the end” (I live my life to the fullest)
- “Na hakuna atakaye baki hapa milele” (No one will stay here forever)
- “I go hustle i go get my money” (I hustle and get my money)
- “Hata nikikosa sijali” (Even if I fail, I don’t care)
- “Kufika hapa nimepitia mengi njiani” (To get here, I went through a lot along the way)
- “Nilipotoka ni mbali” (I came from a long way)
- “Me nafanyaga vitende maneno sio mengi” (I do things, I don’t just talk)
These lyrics are all about living a life of purpose and determination. They are a reminder that we should never give up on our dreams, no matter what obstacles we face.