Tanzanian singer and songwriter Y Tony has released a new song called “Napepewa.” The song is a love song about a man who is head over heels in love with his woman. He sings about how she makes him feel and how he can’t imagine his life without her.
The song has been met with positive reviews from fans and critics alike. Many people have praised the song’s catchy melody and Y Tony’s soulful vocals. The song has also been praised for its positive message about love.
“Napepewa” is a beautiful song that is sure to touch the hearts of anyone who listens to it. It is a song about love, happiness, and contentment. If you are looking for a song to put a smile on your face, then “Napepewa” is the song for you.
Here is an English translation of some of the song lyrics:
- “She gives me goosebumps, she bewitches me”
- “Let the gossipers stop following me, should I tell them a secret? My lover is whispering to me”
- “She feeds me until the kitchen, when I want to sleep she fans me”
- “I’m with her, even if you call me a prostitute, I’m with her”
The song has been a hit on social media, with many people using the hashtag #Napepewa to share their thoughts and feelings about the song.
Here are some of the comments that people have posted on social media about the song:
- “This song is so beautiful! It makes me feel so happy and in love.”
- “Y Tony is such a talented singer. His voice is amazing.”
- “This song is a reminder that love is the most important thing in the world.”
If you haven’t listened to “Napepewa” yet, then I highly recommend checking it out. It is a beautiful song that is sure to put a smile on your face.