Kenyan singer Otile Brown has released a new love song titled “Asante” featuring Rayvanny. The song is a beautiful ballad about the power of love and appreciation.
The song’s lyrics are simple but heartfelt. Otile Brown sings about how he is grateful to have found love and how he will never take it for granted. Rayvanny adds his own touch to the song with his smooth vocals and catchy melodies.
“Asante” is a perfect song for anyone who is in love or who has ever been in love. It is a song about the joy of finding someone special and the importance of appreciating the love that you have.
Here are some of the song lyrics:
- Niamini baby mimi ni wako (Trust me baby, I am yours)
- Asante kwa kunipenda (Thank you for loving me)
- Nimechoka kumficha (I’m tired of hiding him)
- Acha leo mumuone (Let them see him today)
- Baby wangu ndu huyu (This is my baby)
- Nimeweka na mapicha yake mtandaoni mumuone (I put his pictures online so they can see him)
- Baby wangu ndo wewe (You are my baby)
- Nimewaona wengi baby lakini nakupenda wewe (I have seen many, baby, but I love you)
The song has been well-received by fans and critics alike. Here are some of the reactions to the song:
- “Otile never disappoints!”
- “Never looked down upon you even once 🙌.”
- “Obizeee Grammy Loading 🔥🔥🔥.”
If you are looking for a new love song to add to your playlist, then you should definitely check out “Asante” by Otile Brown Ft. Rayvanny. It is a beautiful song that will leave you feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.